You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must give the original author credit.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the licence.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the licence:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work.